Saturday, September 20, 2008

Yeah, I'm a girl...

screw me.

I write trash, touchy, whiney crap. I would love to write funny, witty, political satire. Stories of my past that would bring tears to your eyes and a smile to your lips. Words of wisdom that would teach lessons of history, music, life. 

I don't. I just write words that need to flow from my fingertips because I can't make them come from my mouth.

The great thing about this forum is you, dear reader, can exit without an excuse. You can roll your eyes, click your tongue and think, " man, what is she doing here"? You don't have to avoid eye contact and nod your head as if you're listening. You can click your little X up in the right hand corner and you are gone.

I'm ok with that. I do this for finger exercise and mental exorcism.

Sometimes it actually works.

Thanks for reading this far.

 

 

No comments: