Sunday, September 14, 2008

Good Ole Depression

Today was a hard day. Had a bit if sadness mixed with some anger. You know when you experienced a lot of changes in a short period of time and you just want someone to validate, to say I need you, I want to be in your life, rather than talk to me like he's hanging over the neighbors fence talking about corn and soy bean crops.

How are you doing? Been ok since Bear passed? Are you and your daughter doing ok? How are you holding up? Are you sleeping ok, ready to go back to work? Just a few suggestions.

Even tho you will never be my happy ending, you play a part in my current happiness. What I wouldn't give to hear something like that.

I need to get a dog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dog's are very good companions. They listent without being judgemental and they will lay with you when you are depressed. I think they are btter than people sometimes..I hope you are feeling better. I fight with depression everyday. Hang in there....hugs, Christine