Thursday, September 18, 2008

Just me

Just finished my first week back to work. Granted it was only half days, it was good to be back and to finish a week. Next week I am back full time. I missed my work buddies.

I am in a good mood mood. It's good to have my daughter here, it's good to have my best friend (yeah, I mean you).

I miss my mutt but I know it was for the best.

Sarah took a picture of a very cool bug at our (get it, "our") back door. This my year for critter invasions. The date is inaccurate, some day I take the option off my camera.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know what they are called, but we have them here in So. Central KY also and they are LOUD!!!!

Michele

Anonymous said...

I think they call that a cadidide(i dont know how to spell it lol) maybe a locust... hugs, Christine

Anonymous said...

welcome back

Anonymous said...

I've seen a big like that a couple of weeks ago.  Do you know what they are?  Have a good night.
Misise