Thursday, September 11, 2008

Better to burn out than just fade away

When I try to decide what mood to choose for a journal entry, I realize I am stuck in a cycle of sucky moods. I need to get out of my rut and start feeling more than crappy, sad, tired and a few other depressing descriptive words.

There are several I want to choose:

Blissful, ecstatic, enthralled, flirtatious, giddy, happy, inspired, jubilant, naughty (I wish), vibrant.

What great words, what great feelings. I don't believe I have ever used them to express my mood. That's sad and just a little pitiful.

So, my mission is to choose a new wonderful mood everyday and stick with it.

I crack myself up some times, ok?

Thank you Neil Young for my fabulous subject line. Fade out's do kinda suck.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some days it's harder than others. All we can do is attempt to be in a better mood, how the day plays out may very well be out of our hands. Either way, be true to yourself. If your day isn't going so great, it's ok to feel that too. (Hugs)Indigo

Anonymous said...

Write how you feel. If you feel crappy then you have a right to write that you feel that way. It's your journal. I do hope you feel better though. I know what it is like to wake up feeling depressed. I do it almost everyday.... big hugs, Christine