Friday, September 19, 2008

Maybe...

I like the days when I feel good. I feel like I can feel good forever. I feel like I can take anything and make it better. I feel like the moon has aligned with the stars and I am good. I feel close to all my family, the people I love. I feel so strong.

Then wham, not WHAM, just wham. It's a subtle change but quick. Here comes the crap again. I feel lost. I feel overwhelmed, needy, scared. I hate this shit.

I don't know what causes it, but I feel responsible. If I could just change, feel different, not let my thoughts wander to the dark side, I would be a better person. It is all under my control.

Why do I feel so out of control?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're not alone.  We've all been there, we've all felt the same.  Sending you hugs.
Missie

Anonymous said...

i understand this completely and i am not just saying that. I do understand. I fight with this everyday. I have days even hours where i feel so motivated and good about things and them BAM I feel like everything i love is coming to an end. I fight with depression alot. Hang in there. If you need to talk, please e-mail me. Sometimes it helps to talk with someone who realy understands....hugs, Christine