Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Too early

First, thanks to all that wished me well. It's nice to know positive thoughts surround me.

Oh the drugs you can get now a days. They can actually make you feel fine, like nothing really happened and why on earth do you need to stay in a hospital just to lay on a bed, you can do that at home.

Oh my God, I hurt, I hurt like heck and I want someone to bring me  a glass of water and a vicoden. Instead I sit on my rocker, too cramped to move wondering what the hell I was thinking.

I came home late last night, surgery was Monday Morning. Aren't they supposed to be the experts and tell the patients what to do."you want to go home, hey, what do I care, one less person to take care of, hit the road jack". My face must look mean because they all just did as I asked, even tho my asking was more in question form. Do you think I should go home? Should I take 2 or 1? The pain pump is helping right?

For those of you that have bore children, my pain is like mid-way through labor contractions. I can still breath when the pain hits, it goes as fast as it comes.  Phantom uterus pain, telling me I should have thought twice about getting rid of the baby carrier.

Yikes. I am so tired of learning lessons. If you can stay in the hospital, STAY!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That happened to me when I had my gallbladder removed.  They wanted me to stay the night.  I said no, I'd be better at home.  WRONG!!  It was so painful in the car, and then when I was home, I couldn't move for 2 days!  Hope you feel better soon.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Oh, my this is awful:(  I do hope you're feeling much better by now!

And, about that man?  I hope you can maintain a friendship, and certainly you ARE worthy and could get someone.  Of course, he'd need to be a pretty special someone:)