Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Things could be worse?

I know it could be worse. One of my kids could be sick, I could be homeless/jobless, disabled.

My bank account information was compromised and I had to close all of my accounts and open new ones. Funny thing I was just telling someone that the chances of account information being compromised were so minimal that it should be one of the last things we worry about. How did that egg get on my face? I should know better than say things that might jinx me.

Maybe that was the little kick I needed. I was feeling deep in the dumps, sad, tired, pained, lonely. I guess I needed something to take my mind of me, myself and I.

Yes, things could be a lot worse. I am a lucky person.

Blue skies smilin at me?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's horrible!  I'm always afraid of our bank acct info getting compromised.  Of course, since there is never a lot of money in the accts for long, they won't get away with much! LOL
Missie

Anonymous said...

Ugh ugh ugh!  I've had that happen to me, previously, also.  The good thing is that the invader isn't likely to know the new account info, and years from now, it won't feel so awful.  I'm glad it got found out.  I wouldn't have expected it for me, either.  Stay checking your credit report, too, just in case.

Anonymous said...

Sorry it has taken me so long to respond. I am so late with reading journals. I had that happen to me too. It wasnt a person but a company who got into my account. I love you attitude that things could be a lot worse. You are right. Today I have a roof over my head and food to eat. Things could be worse!! ....hugs, Christine