Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Sarcastic/self-deprecation

I understand the whole self love/appreciation, really I do. I typed I was a loser with a smile on my face. I believe I am a special person with pluses and some mighty big minuses. Overall loyal, honest and trustworthy. I have done really crappy things in the past that I have learned hard lessons with.

Unfortunately, I have major issues with self worth. I always feel incredibly lucky when good things happen to me. Well... for 5 minutes I do, then I question it. I want others to tell me good positive things, I practically beg certain people to tell me what a good/smart/funny person I am.

I think I tend to cling to those that don't feed into my need for validation. It's that need to please, and feel wanted. I want people to want me (but, not too much).

I had my first Dr appt today. Feeling unbelievably tired, exhausted. I am struggling getting through each minute. I am struggling to write this. I can't think of words, I know what I want to say but I can't seem to type where I think it makes sense. So I am going to stop before I say something incredibly stupid (hopefully I haven't already).

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We all have issues with self worth to one degree or another.  We're human.  I hope you have a good day today.
Missie

Anonymous said...

We all have issues...I felt like you were writing about me....

Michele