Wednesday, August 13, 2008

DOG HAIR

I have not vacuumed in almost 2 weeks! What's my excuse? Surgery!! However good the excuse is, the dust still gathers and the dog hair collects and I am focusing on both. I am not a good asker for help, if someone does something for me I have to do 10 things for them in order for me to feel even. I have already broke down once and had a friend mow my yard.

What is the big deal about vacuuming? Seriously, it has wheels, all I have to do is take it out of the closet and push it around. I feel tired and little pangs of pain but, for the most part feel pretty good. It's just a little pushing and that dang hair will be gone!

Yeah ok Jennifer, that's all you have to do. Push it around a little. You'd think I would have learned by now, they tell you not to do things while you are mending for good reasons.

Now my vacuum is sitting out staring at me, while I am sitting on my sofa wondering if the Dr will refill my vicoden prescription. It's daring me to start it again. Really... all you gotta do is push me... come on honey I dare ya. Yeah... my vacuum is starting to talk to me now. Little bastard...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think pushing a vacumn was the can do list! LOL
Missie

Anonymous said...

The housework will be there for you another day. Just take it easy and rest. Dont push youself. I know I have days without getting surgery where i just dont want to do anything due to my depression. I get small things done on those days and on days that i feel better and feel energized I get the rest done. I hope you feel better. Hugs, Christine