Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Not tonight, I have a headache

I told myself I wasn't going to get caught up in words tonight. My fingertips would not be tapping keys. I also told myself I was going to start walking and lose some weight. If I listened to the things I told myself and actually did them I might be a better person.

Instead here I sit, in my kitchen (I couldn't log on to my desktop so that laptop is my mode of conversation tonight) listening to crickets and the refrigerator running (I know, I better go catch it!).

First I want to clarify something. I am not Glenn Close, not a fatal attraction stalkerish kinda gal. I may feel that way sometime but I never act it out. Too scary!

I am going to make this short. I have got to be in bed before the sun comes up. I have to be to work earlier than usual and on top of my game. Got meetings that I need to speak my piece and sound halfway intelligent.

I still ended tapping out a few thoughts, they ended up in an email.

No comments: