Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Emotional overload

I am angry, angry at myself for being me. I am impatient, unforgiving and expect far too much from friends and family. I am also weak, lazy and complacent.

I hate the following:

weeds (unless they're pretty)

dirt (altho it feels so good when you wash it off)

anger

humidity

liars

hair (on my body)

credit cards

water (that my dog slobbers on the floor and I step in)

sadness

thoughtlessness

I love the following:

my children

Bear

storms

snow

sun

stars

moon

fireflys

Hershey candy bars (w/almonds)

COFFEE

sleep

clean sheets

old movies

music

mindless staring

respect

 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do love weeds & dirt, always have. Anger, yes, could do without that very nicely. I am a mindful sort of staring type.  But it freaks the person being gazed upon out.
~Mary