Sunday, July 27, 2008

From tomato to sky

The tomato alien turns into a moth. I would have preferred a pretty butterfly. Honestly with the size of those things they could have become birds, pterodactyls, something that Fred and Wilma could have taken a trip on.

My friend came and lovingly picked them from a plant (bare hands!!!), put them in a box and carted them off to release in the wild. My only fear is they will find their way back, like a dog or cat. And, they will be angry, I can see them clinging to my back screen screaming at me. Producing off spring, climbing up my drains and spreading out, marching towards me, with all their little hands waving in the air. That's the Rod Serling in me, I'm sure it will only be a dream and I'll wake up screaming.

I'm afraid to eat the tomatoes. Where do they lay their eggs? I feel like something is moving in my ear. An itch too deep to scratch...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it looks like a glorious creature. Then again I have spider and snake on my totem, so what do I know *winks*...(Hugs)Indigo