Sunday, February 22, 2009

Nope, I'm not angry

What's the point at this point. No point in being angry, sad, mad, disappointed. I suppose I should be glad that he isn't mine. The guy has got to be so uncomfortable in his own skin that he constantly is someone else, too afraid to be who is really is. Then again, does he even really know? I sure as hell don't.

I think he takes on parts of others personalities that he thinks are cool, funny, parts that he'll be able to make a connection with. He's always patting himself on the back for his knowledge, happiness, his lack of neediness.

Well... God bless him! I suppose at his age he should be comfortable knowing he's a snake. One that can shed a skin as fast as he can replace it with another.

I'm really not angry, it's just another shovel full of dirt on the grave. Pretty soon the whole thing will be deep, under ground, with so much dirt on top that I won't be able to claw my way back to fantasy land.

WTFE

1 comment:

Missie said...

Maybe you should be angry!! It's good to be angry. It's healthy! Get mad, let him know it! I bet you'd feel a whole lot better!

Hope you have a good week.