Saturday, February 28, 2009

Comfort is the key

I slept with someone a few nights ago. Nope, no sex, just sleep. I think it was a comfort connection. He came to my house we talked for a long time, he tolerated my dog. Some how we ended up in my bed watching a movie, talked some more kissed, cuddled (god I hate that word) then turned our backs to each other and went to sleep. We both agreed we would not have sex.

He got up in the morning, kissed me on my cheek and left for work.

We didn't talk about seeing each other again. I think he's too much like me, a lot on our minds, don't want a relationship, a little angry at the world.

Am I making excuses for him not calling, maybe. I have his number and I haven't called either.

I was just so darn nice to have a warm body in my bed and some lips touching mine for awhile.

That's all I needed, lips, arms and hands.

By the way, my daughter didn't have a clue that anyone was with me. She was with me when I met him knew that we had talked for several hours. He came over after she went to bed.

No comments: