Friday, February 6, 2009

Hello world!



I'm ready for changes, must be a Obama thing. Changes in the world, economy, my life. Let's get er done!

My daughter turned 21 last Thursday. Nothing like spending your 21st celebrating with your Momma. However I don't believe there are many Mommas like me, we had a blast.

We've discovered a piano bar that just might make our Thursday night hit list. We decided to hit it again last night and closed down the place singing, dancing and shaking plastic avocados that make noise. It was great. Sarah was playing the bongos getting back into her music mode.

We stopped at a music store today to find out about restringing her violin and new hair on her bow. She is an amazing little honey with so much talent. We're hoping Carl (the piano man) will let her bring the violin up some day.

We spent the day in downtown Bloomington, wandering around the shops and meeting some of the nicest people. She is giving me such a positive fresh perspective on life.

Now if I could just get laid my life would be perfect!

No comments: