Friday, March 27, 2009

Almost a record!!

I left at 1 got here at 8! I wasn't even speeding, well... maybe a little I would cruise between 69 (what a number, I swear) and 74. I used less gas and got here quicker, it's scarin me!!

It is sooooo cold here! It's supposed to be beautiful (chilly) al week-end with the snow and rain coming late Sunday. Unfortunately I am leaving tomorrow, back to IL and will probably hit a snowstorm on my way back unless we leave early. I don't know maybe we'll drive back Sunday.

The planets and stars sparkle against the black sky here. It's so different here in MN compared to IL colors are more vivid, and everything is alive. The air is sweeter and the animals are cuter.

I need to see my brother. I am such a lousy sister, friend, relative. I haven't contacted him. I heard today he's having a really really rough time. He sounds very angry and in a lot of pain. It sounds like they are giving him the works with chemo and radiation.

He is a techy guy, the business he worked for went out of business and his health insurance is minimal. That has got to be weighing heavy on his mind. I can't imagine fighting to survive while watching everything you own drown in that survival. I don't know, my family appears to be blessed with some magical survival mode and we usually end up ok. I'm hoping that Ed gets his mode up soon.

No comments: