Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I'm sleeping with my father-in-law

Not really, because he's dead. But, I am pretty sure I am sleeping with his doppelganger (not in an evil way, I just like the word and it kinda works for a description), twin separated at birth (altho he was born 40 + years later).

His eyes, nose, mouth, body, mind, work ethic, facial expressions, laugh. How did this happen? He's not as crude as my f-i-law was and he's funnier. He's eyes kinda sparkle when he's happy.

It's just a temporary arrangement, he doesn't live here, just comes here for business every so often. Met him at my fav piano bar a little over a month ago. Just an instant kinda click thing, he sang a Bobby Darin song, we exchanged email adresses, started chatting and when he's here I am with him. Probably the best kind of relationship for me now, just a physical thing.

Yeah... whatever! I swear to God if I start obsessing about this one that's it, I am going to cut myself off from men all together. I know this is trouble with a capital T and I need to step back and leave him alone. For those of you who know me (yeah I mean you) this is NOT a good thing.

However it told me that I am desirable to someone, I needed that. I needed to know that I'm not crazy, old and yucky. I also needed to be kissed, touched and a few other things that haven't happened to me for a few years. He's actually a few years younger than me too.

Ok, I am going to stop thinking about him now.

I need to call an old friend.

No comments: