Monday, March 2, 2009

Blue face night

I haven't been to work for 2 days. I've been tired, really really tired. An I can't get out of bed tired. Don't want to eat, tired, did I take my pills, tired. Just darn tired.

I'm hoping my blue face will help me. I'm not really sad but for some reason I feel like crying. I can feel my eyes well up with tears and I ask myself why I'm crying. I have reasons to cry everyone does, but it's not my usual rush to answer. It's just kind of a blank answer, yeah why am I crying.

I don't know.

I think it's that time of the month (even though the womb is gone), I don't have the crazy anger I used to have now, I just have this dead tired feeling. I feel like a zombie and no one knows. No one can see or hear what I'm thinking or feeling. Just the few (if any) that read this.

I am tired.

1 comment:

Missie said...

Are you on any kind of hormones? That may be causing your tiredness.