Friday, October 17, 2008

sweet/funny, kinda

Hole in his Heart
He has a hole where his heart used to be because it fell out when he was running from scary things one night in a dream & it hurts all the time now & he doesn't know how to fix it & sometimes I think he doesn't even remember that it's gone.

I get daily (that's what they say anyway, sometimes days are skipped) StoryPeople stories (mini stories). This was todays. If you replaced he with she it would be about me. So... let's do that.

Hole in Her Heart
She has a hole where her heart used to be because it fell out when she was running from scary things one night in a dream & it hurts all the time now & she doesn't know how to fix it & sometimes I think she doesn't even remember that it's gone.

There, now it's all about me, as it should be.

I want to post funny stupid things but I let my life get in the way. I want to highlight my highlights, focus on funnies, stretch stories. I can't I can't find anything good in my life right now. Nothing at all.

No comments: