Friday, October 31, 2008

Lone Ranger

Another day of contemplation and no action. I think I need a date and some sex. Maybe just a date, or maybe just some sex. Or, maybe I need to get drunk or high. I need to go back to some of my self destructive habits. I know I haven't given up the fiscal irresponsibility which provided me with little highs of happiness with purchases. However when I shop it doesn't make me laugh till my guts hurt.

Honestly I haven't had a really good laugh in a long time. I've had some little laughs and chuckles here and there but nothing where I choke, sputter and pee my pants. Man oh man, the good old days!

Speaking of peeing my pants... I need to test my bladder surgery/sling thing. A good laugh would be a great test.

I tell you this delusional world I live in is so real to me. There are times when the world is crashing in on me, then suddenly the sun comes out and I think it will be ok. Ok, that is, until the next bill arrives then the cycle starts all over again. Talk about peaks and valleys!

No comments: