Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Yeah... well...

It's raining and cold, I had heard it was supposed to get warmer. What is it about the weather, that it has such a big effect on moods? You'd think if we can send a man to the moon and a rover to Mars we would be able to create happy lights that could go in all of our light sockets. We would be able to adjust our own personal sunlight, stay warm and have a little color in our skin. Maybe moonglow lights that could fit in as well, set the romantic stage when the mood strikes.

Maybe there are such things. I need to do some reseach on lighting and color. Or, maybe I need to get my shit together, cancel crap I can't afford, meet with a financial advisor and stay away from those that can't ask a simple question "how are you doing?".

1 comment:

Missie said...

I did read somewhere that there is a special light for homes to help with seasonal depression.

Have a good rest of your week.