Saturday, June 28, 2008

who woulda thunk?

oh oh oh!!! I didn't think anyone paid attention. I thought my words were typed and went into an old coffee can that I put under the sink. I was thinking about adding words today so I brought the can out. Read some of my old words and relized a few had taken time to read and add comments. Ok, one brand new person and one my old buddy who I miss dearly.

I was shocked, stunned and comforted in a crazy way that my letters are landing on eyes somewhere in this world. And, they are taking the time to read AND respond. I'm almost giddy!

Today is a beautiful day. I have been working diligently in my yard because I have nothing better to do. It also gives me satisfaction of creation. My flowers are blooming, tomatoes and peppers are in their infant stage, and my bushes are beginning to shape up.

I am outside again today to complete my bush trimming. I have gone through 2 extension cords in this adventure. Today I am armed with a brand new one and electrical tape.

No comments: