Wednesday, March 16, 2005

ok day

Another interesting day.  few sobs here and there. Met this guy on Match last Thursday exchanged some emails and then starting talking on the phone, hours at a time. Seemed like a connection and having not been in this dating  (or whatever the hell its called) scene, I don't know what to expect. We had a few really great long conversations, I though we were brutally honest in what are wants and needs are. Decided if nothing else, we had the potental for great friends. Ok, now I haven't heard from him in a day. As I write and read this I realize that I have turned back into a 13 yedar old girl. OH MY GOD, I am a 45 year old woman I think I can take a step back and not obsess on the fact it's been a day since I heard from him.

God, even I scare myself. Back off!!!

No comments: